To ensure that your package is properly delivered and that you receive your package within the time frames we advertise, please make sure that your address is correctly entered and includes all relevant and/or required information. The use of correct abbreviations, street numbers, building or apartment numbers, and route information (if applicable) is critical for ensuring timely delivery. We do not take responsibility for lost, misplaced, or incorrectly delivered shipments if the address information provided is incorrect or incorrectly entered at the time of purchase.
All orders are subject to processing time that is separate and apart from the time it takes for a shipment to reach its destination once it has been picked up from our fulfillment center by the applicable carrier. Depending on a number of factors, standard domestic and international orders may take up to 1 business days (Excluding Holidays) to process.
After you place an order on hvettchi.com, you will receive an email confirming that we have received your order and are processing it. To keep you informed about the progress of your order, we will send further email notifications as we dispatch your goods, which will include our courier tracking numbers. If you have any questions about your order please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or chat online with an Arabic or English speaking customer service representative available 7 days a week from 9AM to 10pm GMT+3.
Our courier service companies delivers directly to your doorstep during regular working hours/days in your country. Alternatively you can pick up your order from your delegated local courier office; make sure that you have your tracking number on hand.
In most cases one of our courier services companies will call you to arrange for delivery; however, if you are not available at the time of delivery, a note will be left for you. This will have a date by which you need to collect your package or arrange a re-delivery.
Delivery And shipping costs:
As every order is unique, shipping costs will vary depending on the size, weight and destination of your chosen items.
|GCC Countries||$15.00||1-2 Business Days|
|ASIA & Russia||$18.00||2-4 Business Days|
|UK & Europe||$19.99||2-4 Business Days|
|US & Canada||$22.99||2-4 Business Days|
|Rest of the world||$24.00||2-5 Business Days|
- 24-Hour Dispatch Service.
- Free shipping for order above 200 USD (BAHRAIN ONLY)
- Cash on Delivery (COD) is available & free (BAHRAIN ONLY)
- Orders placed before ( 14:00 GMT +3 ) will be processed same day!
- All relevant delivery options available for your order and to your destination will be displayed at checkout.
H2 Store To Door in 2 hours:
Our new H2 service offers you the unique opportunity to shop at HV and receive delivery within 2 hours. Once an H2 order is placed, it’s then carefully prepared in store by the HV team and hand-delivered by a luxury H2 courier, wrapped in our exclusive HV packaging.
H2, Store to Door in 2 hours is currently offered from selected HV partners and boutique partners in Bahrain, If H2 is available for your location, you will be presented with the option while you shop. This premium service is available Sunday to Thursday, between 9am and 5pm.
If you decide your purchase isn’t quite right, we also offer a complimentary return service. Simply Contact Customer Service team will arrange a 2 hour collection window for the next working day.
Custom & Duties:
We include the cost of value added tax ("VAT") and duties in your order, so you won't need to pay any additional fees if you are located in any of the Countries below:
Bahrain, U.A.E, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman.
If you are ordering from within your own customs zone or region, import duties will not be applicable however you may need to pay VAT or local sales and use taxes. For GCC Countries these are included at checkout.
CUSTOMS AND IMPORT DUTIES (REST OF THE WORLD)
- For all shipments, customs/import duties are applied once the parcel reaches its destination country.
- Customs duties and any handling charges vary from country to country and are usually implemented when the order reaches its destination country.
- Unfortunately, we have no control over these charges, so they will have to be borne by you once your parcel reaches your country.
- Customs duties and taxes are non-refundable once charged. If you refuse delivery, unfortunately, we will have to deduct that cost from the refund amount, since the courier will have already paid the charge on your behalf.
- Depending on the specific product you have ordered and the country we are shipping to, our courier partner might ask you for certain documents (e.g. National ID, Tax ID or NOC letters) which needs to be shared by you, in order to complete and clear the requirements of the customs department.
- It is essential that you stay a step ahead by getting familiar with these common customs documents before placing an order to avoid any such inconvenience.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, Cash on Delivery, American Express and Paypal your credit card will be charged in US dollars.
Simply follow the checkout process and choose your mode of payment then click ‘Place Order’ or 'Complete Order' If you chose to pay with your credit card, you will be asked to enter your credit card information as requested. Your credit card is charged at the time of purchase.
If your card is declined, you will receive an error message, in which case your card will not be charged, and no order will be processed. There may however, be a pending transaction on your account until your card-issuer removes the authorization. This usually happens within 2-3 business days.
Reasons your card may be declined are:
- Insufficient funds or a credit limit.
- The billing address you entered during checkout does not match the mailing address associated with your card billing statement.
- The CCV code on the back of your card does not match what was entered during checkout.
RESERVED RIGHTS REGARDING SHIPPING
While we will make every effort to accommodate your shipping and billing preferences, in order to protect our customers, Hvettchi.com reserves the right to require customers to use a “common” shipping and billing address in the event we are unable to process an order or verify a shipping address provided.
Additionally, hvettchi.com reserves the right to solely define and limit, refuse, and/or cancel orders from customers at any time due to:
- An irregular or excessive returns history indicative of “wardrobing;”
- An irregular or excessive returns history involving worn, altered, laundered, damaged, or missing items,
- Potential fraudulent or criminal activity.
Similarly, hvettchi.com reserves the right to limit, refuse, and/or reject returns to any customer or entity, due to similar actions as noted above.
CONTACT US IMMEDIATELY
For any further inquiries or If you received a defective or incorrect order, or believe it was damaged in transit please contact us at email@example.com or online support, Include a photo and description of the issue along with your order number to ensure a speedy resolution.